Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Recipe of the Day - Acocado Dip

Courtesy of Me & Pancho

Difficulty Level: Easy
Rating: 4 1/2 stars

So, we all have a good avocado dip recipe - but, this is the best! It's just that good. My good friend Pancho gave me his recipe, and I just altered it a little. It is delicious - I think I'll go make some now...

Directions: (Large avocados work best) Scoop out 1 avocado with spoon (if using small avocados, scoop out 2) and leave seed (important so avocado doesn't wilt). Mash with fork. Then, cut up half a Serrano pepper finely. Next, add a little cilantro (about a handful, chopped up). Add 2 to 3 slices of red onion, chopped. Add 1 chopped tomato. Scoop out 2nd avocado (or 2 small ones) with spoon. Mash with fork and add half of lime (the juice). Add garlic salt (be generous) and stir one last time. Presto!

No comments:

Post a Comment