Friday, April 15, 2011

Recipe of the Day - Bean Dip

Courtesy of ME

Difficulty Level: Easy
Rating: 4 stars

There is a restaurant in Lindon that has the BEST bean dip (Los Hermanos). So, I thought I'd try to recreate it - and I think I did. By the way - it's super easy, but really good. Enjoy:

2 cans refried beans
1 small bag shredded cheddar cheese (or approx. 2 cups shredded cheese)
1 can enchilada sauce

Cook cans of beans, adding cheese slowly as you go until heated through. Add about 1/2 can of the enchilada sauce (after cheese is melted and mixed with beans) and mix.

After it is heated through, pour into a microwave serving dish. Pour remaining enchilada sauce (I didn't use all of it - just about) over the bean dip and microwave for about 1 minute.

Serve with tortilla chips.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through Kristina's Krazy Kapers. Yay! I love new (and easy) recipes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete