Thursday, February 17, 2011

Recipe of the Day - Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Courtesy of Kami Miller (with modifications from me)

Difficulty Level: Medium
Rating: 3 1/2 stars

I wasn't able to get a recipe up yesterday, so I'll post two today. (I was working ALL day yesterday.) This recipe is so good - and the perfect party meal. I make this for showers or parties we have at our house. It takes some time, but everyone loves it! And, this makes a ton...

Ingredients:
approx. 1/4 cup Mayo
approx. 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
approx. 1/4 - 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
approx. 4 chicken breasts (baked or boiled and then shredded)
salt and pepper
grapes (red) cut in half
apples (red & green - only need about one of each)
celery (about 4 stalks - cut up into small pieces)
1/2 onion, chopped
pineapple tidbits (cut up into small pieces)
cashews, chopped
rolls

Mix mayo, Miracle Whip and coleslaw dressing. Then add everything and mix well. Spread on rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment